Owner Petra is a freelance product and ecommerce photographer located in East Vancouver.
Simple and clear images to showcase the best aspects and angles of your product.
Beautiful images from multiple angles and details on white or colored background.
Extreme close up of small subjects. Great for plants, food and textures.
Professional product images with fast turnaround
You get product images properly lit and with pure white background to boost your ecommerce sales.
Ideal for any online or print presence. Product images are used for amazon products, web shops, shopify, catalogues, social media marketing or advertising assets.
Your product and brand value is judged by the quality of your images.
That means having beautiful, clean, sharp and high-end product photography is a must!
All images are optimized in Adobe Lightroom and Adobe Photoshop. It includes color and contrast corrections, cleanup blemishes, repair damage, etc.
Vancouver Product Photography Packages
All product packages and price can be customized to your specific need.
* Charges are based on the number of images needed, with a discount for larger orders. Macrophotography generally is about CAD $3 to $8 more due to equipment used. Contact Petra for a Project estimate.
Frequent asked questions
- Consultation by email or phone
- Deposit by interact, check or cash.
- Receiving products.
a.) Drop-off at location (Hastings/Nanaimo street)
b.) Pickup of the products (only greater Vancouver with fuel charge)
b.) Shipping products to Petra Richli (client cost)
- Photo shot
- Selection and post processing images
- Final product delivery per email, file sharing platform or usb stick.
- Return of products
a.) Pickup at location (Hastings/Nanaimo street)
b.) Drop-off (only greater Vancouver with fuel charge)
b.) Shipping to client (client cost)
- Final payment no later than 10 days per interact, check or cash.
The most common files are:
jpg, png, psd, tiff, pdf and raw
Combined product files up to 20 mb
- per email
Combined product files over 20 mb
I work with any file sharing solution that works best for you.
- wetranser, google drive, onedrive or adobe cloud
- Canon EOS M50 Mirrorless (6000×4000 pixel)
- Canon Lens EF-M 32mm 1:1.4
- Godox Flashes and Trigger
- RGB LED lights
- A variety of soft boxes and diffusers
Image post processing
- Adobe Lightroom
- Adobe Photoshop
- Wemacro Rail
- Helicon Remote and Helicon Focus
Focus stacking is a digital image processing technique which combines multiple images taken at different focal distances to yield a greater depth of field (DOF) than any of the individual source images. Focus stacking can be used in any situation where individual images have an undesirably shallow depth of field; macro photography and optical microscopy are two typical examples.
Color correction, remove blemishes and texture adjustments.
Owner Petra has worked for nearly 20 years in Graphic Design.
Her graphic design career started in Switzerland with experience in pre-press design, graphic designer, teacher for graphic design. Then when she moved to Vancouver, she worked in the computer game industry as 3D artist and media artist.
Since 2013, Petra is self-employed as graphic designer, web designer and photographer. She designs for clients all over the world.